All 8 art Reviews

Cave Troll Cave Troll

Very nice indeed.

Kkylimos responds:

AT-ST Patrol AT-ST Patrol

Great work! I love this machines. They look so impressive. I think if I find one of these in a forest, I will shit my pants really bad... :P

Surfsideaaron responds:

haha thanks!

Akemi Homura Akemi Homura

This looks really great! I like the colors you use. Don't worry, mastering human anatomy normally takes tons of time, and this is made really well. I just have one consideration to make, and its just about the digital format you use. I don't know if you know it already, but PNG is intended for plane and simple colors. It will work just great with anything, but it will make the image really big too. Degradations and textures work better with jpg, if the size is important for you. Just a tip, in case you don't know it. Keep the nice work!

lilHeart responds:

Thank you! ^^
I try not to worry about anatomy as much anymore because I realized that every person learns things at their own pace. So I am going to do just that and let it happen naturally. :)
Oh, and no, I didn't really know that about PNG and JPG :O
I used to use JPG but I sort of switched to PNG along the way somehow but I never knew what difference it really made. Thank you for telling me that. ^^''

big snarly dragon big snarly dragon

Great work. Just... GREAT! I love the way you draw the lines and how well you get the volumes. Added to favorites!

Mecha & Pilot Mecha & Pilot

Can I buy a mecha like this one? I just love this one. It makes me remember the robots in the anime "Conan, the kid of the future". Great job.

RicePirate RicePirate

I cant stop looking at the skull in the sword. I love the lines and the color. Great job!

Calfinn and Hobbes Calfinn and Hobbes

This is a great idea. Nice job!

Soupcat responds:

Thanks!

Mario Mario

I love the textures! Nice work!