Cave Troll Cave Troll

Very nice indeed.

Kkylimos responds:

AT-ST Patrol AT-ST Patrol

Great work! I love this machines. They look so impressive. I think if I find one of these in a forest, I will shit my pants really bad... :P

Surfsideaaron responds:

haha thanks!

Akemi Homura Akemi Homura

This looks really great! I like the colors you use. Don't worry, mastering human anatomy normally takes tons of time, and this is made really well. I just have one consideration to make, and its just about the digital format you use. I don't know if you know it already, but PNG is intended for plane and simple colors. It will work just great with anything, but it will make the image really big too. Degradations and textures work better with jpg, if the size is important for you. Just a tip, in case you don't know it. Keep the nice work!

lilHeart responds:

Thank you! ^^
I try not to worry about anatomy as much anymore because I realized that every person learns things at their own pace. So I am going to do just that and let it happen naturally. :)
Oh, and no, I didn't really know that about PNG and JPG :O
I used to use JPG but I sort of switched to PNG along the way somehow but I never knew what difference it really made. Thank you for telling me that. ^^''